All my life, I've been dreaming of that one perfect day when I could finally say , "This is where I belong! this is where I am supposed to be! This is what I am destined to be"... I am a simple person whose desires are exceedingly great. I've been to so many moments in my life when I felt like giving up but no!, I didn't, for I believe that somewhere, somewhen , I will be able to reach that star I so long to touch and only then, I'll be able to enjoy the bounties life has to offer.
Recently,I am living a humble life yet there's this voice within me telling me that I am capable enough to soar high. When I was young, I used to dream of working abroad, ride a beautiful car, live in a luxurious house and so on. Yet, as I grew older , I started to realize that I don't only want to work abroad but to live there joyfully with my family-esp. with my mom. I thought of fantasies - living there happily, finding the man of my dreams to whom I will swear to grow old with, having kids of my own and... Those thoughts seemed to be so perfect for me until one day, as I sat pondering, wondering on the real purpose of my existence, I came to realize that there's more to life than what I've been dreaming of.
.... Now, I don't only dream of living abroad, drive a car , build a family and live in a fancy house but I dream of becoming one of this wold's most influential people - someone who can influence positivism in this world where negative forces are rampant... One day
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento